Two weeks of Diving the Bligh Water of Fiji
Sept 20-Oct 4, 2023
VoliVoli Beach Resort in Fiji
The Bligh Water is very large passage between the two main islands of Fiji. Deep upwellings provide a steady supply of nutrients and the changing tides between the islands creates a lot of water movement. The result is an area containing 80 dive sites that are visited only by the Naia Liveaboard and Volivoli Resort. The dives sites feature walls, canyons, ledges, arches, swim throughs, patch reefs, and pinnacles. The marine life includes ornate ghost pipe fish, frog fish, sea horses, schooling jacks & barracuda, sharks, and myriads of colorful Anthias.
- You must have six months left on your passport.
- You must also have DAN or other evacuation insurance.
- You must have trip insurance. This way you are covered. I have been doing these trips a long time and have seen a lot both things. Insurance is the best way to protect yourself.
- You will likely need a Covid test within three days of arrival in Fiji, and prior to departure. This is done at resort for your convenience.
- You will need a vaccination card to enter Fiji.