Fiji Underwater Photography Week
Hosted by Douglas J Hoffman & Volivoli Beach Resort
May 19-26 2024
Join me for a week of underwater Photography as we dive in the colorful Bligh Waters of Fiji
We will stay at Volivoli Beach Resort and dive with Ra Divers. Our destination will be the dive sites in the Bligh Water. Locally known as the Vatu I Ra passage, this body of water, is home to some of the most colorful dive sites in the world.
Volivoli Beach Resort has 33 ocean view air conditioned rooms and villas. They offer several levels of accommodation ranging from ocean view, deluxe, and luxury villas with private pools. This is a resort built for divers by divers. The owners recently added a conference center and a 14 station dedicated camera room, making it a ideal place for underwater photography workshops.
- Workshop topics include Macro and wide angle photography, lighting, & composition. The emphasis will be how to create portraits that evoke emotion.
- 7 nights accomodation at Volivoli Beach resort
- 12 boat dives and unlimited shore diving
- Unlimited Nitrox
- Full a la carte meal plan (2 course breakfast, 2 course lunch, 3 course dinner daily)
- Traditional Fiji Culture night including meke and love
- Photography workshop
- Image critique
- Final night photo review gathering
- Round trip ground transportation to and from resort
- World class Fijian hospitality and service by host staff
- Free Wifi
Ocean View - US$2,850 per person twin share
A deposit of 50% is required to reserve your space. The balance is required 90 days prior to travel. Guests are required to have Dive and Travel Insurance and be COVID-19 vaccinated.