With the pandemic in a different phase, many countries have allowed travel and that is great news for adventure seeking scuba divers and underwater photographers. Below is a list of things to do that will help minimize mistakes.
- Make sure their 6 months left on passport
- Check with the countries you intend visit health regulations, especially vaccination requirements
- Make sure DAN insurance is current, and that supplemental trip insurance is obtained
- If taking my own gear, have it serviced before the trip, then do a test dive or two to be sure.
- Shop for tickets on a Tuesday morning as that is proven to be cheapest price
- Make sure you have a packing list that includes things like spare o-rings, silicone, media cards, card reader, external hard drive, batteries, chargers, ports, lenses, strobe arms, reef hook, defog, flash light, e.t.c.
Check out the new trips posted on my site. www.douglasjhoffman.com