Private Online Photo Coach – 1/2 hour
Private Online Photo Coach for 1/2 hour.
Select session time between 9 – 11 am and 1 – 4 pm Hawaii Standard Time.
Online Private Photo Coach Service with a master photographer, Douglas Hoffman.
Douglas Hoffman’s Photography Workshop is now available as an online private photo coach service. You can ask him your photography questions to the true professional at your home.
- People who are going on vacation and want to learn more about their camera equipment to take better photographs
- Intermediate landscape photographers who want to know more about how to use filters and managing light
- Photographers interested in going from digital to mirrorless
- Underwater photographers to learn more about photographic equipment and techniques
- All levels of photographers facing challenges and questions
- Photographers looking for a professional to critique and give advice
Here are some example topics for the online private photo coach service in addition to the above.
- Camera 101 – covers photography modes, camera settings, exposure, histograms, how to get the best quality. Perfect for those about to go on vacation or that have just gotten a new camera.
- Landscape Photography – We will talk about exposure, controlling light, seeing composition, and filters. I am available to critique photos and will provide tips and techniques that will help. This is perfect for those about to travel and that want to create better portraits.
- Underwater photography – available to discuss the basics, wide-angle photography, macro photography, ambient light, strobes, macro, close focus wide angle, camera settings, mirrorless vs. digital, and critique. I am available to critique photos and will provide tips and techniques that will help. This is perfect for people wanting to get into underwater photography, are switching from digital to mirrorless technology, or are about to travel and want to brush up on their skills.